Thursday, September 18, 2008

Headed to the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be away in South America for the next 10 days. I will return home the 29th of this month and then I am headed back out to New Orleans for the Image X seminar, which I am so excited to attend. Please feel free to leave me an email and when I return I will get right back to you. Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk, I am soooooo excited!! I take off tomorrow at 6am, pretty sure there will be no sleep tonight!!! My best to all and I have 3 weddings to blog when I return! ! Along with hopefully some amazing pics from South America!!

Stephanie

seal

_-15

_-11

_-9

2 hawks

_-7


_-6

If you would like to see more photos from the Galapagos and Ecuador, I am going to create another blog for these photos and will post the link when it is ready.

2 comments:

Gingermama said...

OH my gosh! THose are amazing and I am officially jealous! It looks exactly like you said, a once in a life time experience! I still have your lighter by the way and I'll think of you everytime I use it. Sorry I didn't say goodbye. My husband was sitting in the truck at the front door waiting for me. Did you guys get a parting gift? Just curious. I am so glad to be home. Keep in touch. xoxo, Amy

Anonymous said...

Awwww thanks so much!! I had to leave early as well so I did not see what they gave out. I will have to find someone who did. I hope your lil one is feelin better!! It was great to meet you as well and I'm glad the lighter found a good home, lolol!