Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Melissa and George Downtown Engagement Shoot

I had the most amazing time hanging out with Melissa and George on their engagement shoot. I seriously can not wait to shoot their wedding!!! These guys are not only super sweet but crazy in love.

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their patience as many of you know my mom had to have double bypass surgery and life has been short of hectic... I thank those of you who have sent your best wishes and prayers, it has meant a lot during this difficult time. She is on the road to recovery and my sister and I will be headed there next week to give her the TLC she much needs...

Enjoy these guys as I am sure they will make you

gm (1 of 30)

gm (2 of 30)

gm (7 of 30)

gm (8 of 30)

gm (9 of 30)

gm (12 of 30)

gm (11 of 30)

gm (6 of 30)

gm (15 of 30)

gm (13 of 30)

gm (14 of 30)

gm (17 of 30)

gm (18 of 30)

gm (25 of 30)

gm (23 of 30)

gm (28 of 30)

gm (29 of 30)

gm (22 of 30)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love them, Stephanie! Can't wait for Saturday!

Best wishes to your mom-- I am so sorry that she has been through so much! I hope she has a speedy recovery, and that you enjoy visiting her.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! You are so talented!